Sunday, October 4, 2015

Beirut - Lebanon


Yesterday, I attempted to return to my camera again for Photowalk purposes.  I led the Beirut leg of Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk through the streets of this lovely city.  Mostly made up of friends and colleagues, we meandered through the tight alleyways and busy roads while attempting to capture images that represented the street life of the city.  It was an interesting process.  During other photowalks, I was able to zone out and get into my grove by disappearing into the background of the group.  By leading this walk, I found myself involved in some great conversations and I got to know quite a few interesting and fun people but I found it hard to really get into the grove of taking pictures.  I guess this really helped reinforce that photowalks really are about the social nature of photography.  Perhaps I've been missing something during all the other walks that I had been taking.  Here are a few of the images that I captured during the walk ...






No comments: