Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Video Preview of the Maldives ...

For those that are following me here, Elise and I have just returned from the Maldives.  The trip has completely reignited my love of the underwater world and underwater photography.  Having yet to invest in an underwater housing for my new camera (which is now just a matter of time) I took my old Nikonos 5 (a film camera) along with me to record the underwater world.  It was back to basics for sure as I shot in manual mode most of the time and used an online exposure chart to calculate my exposures.  I'm dropping off the film today so keep your finger crossed for me.  I'll post any decent results I get back here at a later date.  Until then, here are two videos from other divers that we were with to tease you and possibly persuade to visit the Maldives.


Mantas in the Maldives



Snorkeling with Whale Sharks



No comments: