Monday, November 26, 2012

The Xmas Markets of Salzburg

Elise and I spent Thanksgiving in Salzburg, Austria.  Below you can see a quick time-lapse that I put together of the Christmas markets.  It was a beautiful time of year to see a beautiful city.  If anyone is interested in  how I put this video together please just drop a line or leave a comment below.  I'd be happy to do another screencast to explain the process.  It is quite easy.  Also, I will be updating some the blog with some photos of Salzburg churches in the next few days.

On a completely unrelated note, I will be displaying some of my photographs of Bulgaria at the AAS Craft Fair on December 8th.  If you are interested in seeing some pop on by!

View this in HD on Youtube! ... it is much more detailed!


2 comments:

Kamen Kunchev said...

Really cool! Shared this post everywhere!

Damon Rickett said...

Hey Kamen! Thanks for sharing. I took your advice to heart and I'm slowly getting better ... I hope =)