Saturday, October 13, 2012

Feedback Needed 2 ...

So ... I'm torn.  I have to submit two photos from the photowalk today and I'm really not sure which one to put in.  I like the Nevski photo because it is a look that I've never seen or used before.  I think it tells a story, has good leading lines and color.  I don't like all the distractions in the photo but I'm willing to live with them. The photo of the child is just a classic little guy with some serious style.  I love it as it is a flashback to an earlier time.  He and his mother were sitting around the fountains having lunch together and just enjoying the day.  So, my question is ... which one do I submit?  Thoughts are greatly appreciated as I have to submit my choice tomorrow.  You can leave comments below or send me a message.  Thanks in advance!



Here are some others from the day that I thought were interesting ...

  


  



No comments: